Sleep enough (7 to 8 hours)
It would be nice to have a racing bike, they are light and ergonomic, to train traithlon. Some day!
I'm going to start running again, liberty park is a nice place, my goal will be 3 rounds not stopping around the park.
If i know of any 3 mile event, I'll join.
My wardrobe needs an update, a read once that a consist in 70% basics and 30% accesories and trendy items. Maybe some tops and socks will help.
LPS
It would be nice to have a racing bike, they are light and ergonomic, to train traithlon. Some day!
I'm going to start running again, liberty park is a nice place, my goal will be 3 rounds not stopping around the park.
If i know of any 3 mile event, I'll join.
My wardrobe needs an update, a read once that a consist in 70% basics and 30% accesories and trendy items. Maybe some tops and socks will help.
LPS
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.