Diligence is steady, consistent, earnest, and energetic effort in doing the Lord's work.The Lord expects you to work diligently -persistently and with great effort and care.
Verily I say, men should be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and do many things of their own free will, and bring to pass much righteousness;(D&C 58: 27)
Do many things of your own free will. Don't wait for your leaders to tell you what to do. Focus in the most important things and avoid waisting time.
Do not run faster or labor more than you have strength and means provided to enable you to translate; but be diligent unto the end. (D&C 10: 4)
Time is the only thing I have, I need to be wiser in the ways I use it. I like agency, and I like more that I have agency. Most of the gifts and talentes at this age have to be earned by diligence, constant hours of practice and courage to try new things and let prejudices aside.
LPS
Verily I say, men should be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and do many things of their own free will, and bring to pass much righteousness;(D&C 58: 27)
Do many things of your own free will. Don't wait for your leaders to tell you what to do. Focus in the most important things and avoid waisting time.
Do not run faster or labor more than you have strength and means provided to enable you to translate; but be diligent unto the end. (D&C 10: 4)
Time is the only thing I have, I need to be wiser in the ways I use it. I like agency, and I like more that I have agency. Most of the gifts and talentes at this age have to be earned by diligence, constant hours of practice and courage to try new things and let prejudices aside.
LPS

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.